Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run is the 9th Game in the award-winning Great Campaigns of the American Civil War (GCACW) Series. This Game is actually 2 complete Modules in one: it includes a complete revision and augmentation of Stonewall Jackson's Way (SJW; the first game in the Series) and an entire new Module covering the First Bull Run Campaign, called All Green Alike (AGA).
The 2 Maps included are newly painted by original Map artist Charlie Kibler and include new historical and terrain details (to bring them up to the standards of the latest games in the GCACW Series).
Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run uses the same GCACW Standard Basic Game Rules that were first published in MMP's Skirmisher Magazine and Grant Takes Command. The Advanced Game Rule Sets are also standardized so Players will be able to move quickly from one Campaign to the other.
All Green Alike includes 4 Basic Game and 2 Advanced Game Scenarios. The Basic Game Scenarios feature 2 Shenandoah Valley Scenarios and 2 Scenarios at Bull Run. The 2 Advanced Game Campaigns cover the advance and aftermath of the Campaign:
- Across the Potomac (4 turns, July 2-5, 1861).
- Johnston vs. Patterson (3 turns, July 17-19, 1861).
- McDowell’s Opportunity (3 turns, July 19-21, 1861).
- An End to Innocence (1 turn, July 21, 1861).
- The Bull Run Campaign (13 turns, July 16-28, 1861).
- The Virginia Campaign (14 turns, July 15-28, 1861).
Stonewall Jackson’s Way II: Battles of Bull Run includes 2 new Basic Game Scenarios, the 5 original Basic Scenarios redesigned and rebalanced, and the 2 original Advanced Game Campaigns also revamped for better play balance:
- Cedar Mountain (3 turns, August 8-10, 1862).
- Lee vs Pope (2 turns, August 18-19, 1862).
- Stuart’s Raid (3 turns, August 22-24, 1862).
- From the Rappahannock to Bull Run (6 turns, August 25-30, 1862).
- Jackson’s March (3 turns, August 26-28, 1862).
- Bag the Whole Crowd (3 turns, August 28-30, 1862).
- Which Way Did He Go? (3 turns, August 28-30, 1862).
- From the Rapidan to the Rappahannock (8 turns, August 19-26, 1862).
- From the Rapidan to Manassas (15 turns, August 19 – September 2, 1862).
Contains: 1 GCACW Series Rules Booklet (24 pages), 1 SJW II Specific Rules Booklet (68 pages, including Scenarios/designer notes), two 22x32" full-color Mapsheets, 3 Countersheets, Terrain Effects Chart, 2 full-color Force Displays, two 4-page color Charts and Tables and two 6-sided Dice.
Página del Juego en la BGG