Special Ops Issue #9 consists of several articles, ASL/ASLSK Scenarios and the full game Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, designed by Yasushi Nakaguro and originally published by BonSai Games, The Game covers War, Diplomacy and Politics in the Asia-Pacific Theater, with one-year turns beginning in 1939 and ending in 1944. The Game has 1 Map, 8 pages of Rules, 1 Player Aid Card, 24 Cards and 50 1" Counters.
- About the Game. Front Toward Enemy by Joe Chacon.
- Scenario Chronology. Great Campaigns of the American Civil War by Kenneth Oates.
- ASL Starter Kit #4. Pacific Theater of Operations by Kevin G. Boles.
- ASL Starter Kit #4. Sequence of Play by Multi-Man Publishing.
- ASL Starter Set. Hedge Rules examples of play by Multi-Man Publishing.
- Conscripts in Red Factories. One Man's Treasure by Vincent Maresca.
- OCS 101 - Smolensk: Barbarossa Derailed by Chip Saltsman
- Designer's Preview. VCS Kharkov by Greg Blanchett.
- ASLSK Scenario S72 - Stretched Thin at Altavilla, Americans vs Germans.
- ASLSK Scenario S73 - West of the Vire, Americans vs Germans.
- ASL Scenario O17 - White Russians, Americans vs Germans.
- ASL Scenario O18 - Purple Heart Hill, Americans vs Germans.
Página del Juego en la BGG