Nota: se incluyen las reglas en papel traducidas al castellano.
Combat Commander: Mediterranean is the sequel to Combat Commander: Europe; is the addition of three new "nationalities" to the Combat Commander family:
- Britain & the Commonwealth.
- France & the Allied Minors.
- Italy & the Axis Minors.
This second game in the Combat Commander series includes units, cards, and scenarios depicting the fighting forces of these nations.
Combat Commander: Mediterranean Playbook will include the following:
- 12 new historical scenarios, each one including at least one of the three new nationalities.
- An updated Random Scenario Generator incorporating the new nationalities and the twelve new maps, as well as allowing for the early years of fighting in 1939 and 1940. This random scenario system provides an almost unending variety of map configurations, force structures, and combat situations. Replayability value for Combat Commander gets even better with this new addition to the family.
- A complete manifest of all 432 Fate Cards included in CC:E and CC:M. Number crunchers rejoice!
- Assigned Point Values for all units, weapons, radios and fortifications in CC:E and CC:M, allowing players to easily create their own scenarios and Orders of Battle.
- Additional designer's notes and play hints.
- And more...
Combat Commander is one of those rare exceptional values in wargaming, one that can be revisited time and time again, each with a new tale to tell.
Components: 352x large counters (5/8"), 140x small counters (1/2"), 216x2.5x3.5 cards, 6x 2-sided 17x22 maps (12 maps in total), 3x 2-sided player aid cards and 1x 32-page Playbook.
Note: Combat Commander: Mediterranean is not a stand-alone game. You will need to own Combat Commander: Europe in order to play it.
Página del Juego en la BGG