For the first time, an Advanced Squad Leader module steps outside of the traditional World War II era to bring you Forgotten War, covering the Korean War of 1950-1953.
New rules in Forgotten War: Korea 1950-1953 cover Steep Hills (reflecting the difficulties of movement and combat in the rugged Korean terrain); Bayonet Charges; Proximity Fuses; and enhanced Air Support featuring Tactical Air Control Parties, airborne Forward Air Controllers, and the jet-propelled aircraft of the era such as the F-80C Shooting Star and the F9F-2 Panther.
Forgotten War: Korea 1950-1953 includes several new nationalities, each with its own distinct characteristics, and expands some existing nationalities. Include the following:
United Nations (U.N.) Forces:
- R.O.K. (Republic of Korea).
- O.U.N.C. (Other United Nations Commands), representing forces from such countries as Colombia, Ethiopia, France, Thailand, and Turkey, all of whom contributed to the U.N. effort.
- U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps.
- British and Commonwealth (Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand) forces.
- K.P.A. (Korean People's Army).
- C.P.V.A. (Chinese People's Volunteer Army).
Forgotten War: Korea 1950-1953 is not a complete game. Ownership of the Advanced Squad Leader Game System is required for play.
Página del Juego en la BGG