SPQR: Deluxe Edition 2nd Printing is a re-working of the classic GMT Game of warfare in the Age of the Roman Republic, out of print for many years now. The Deluxe Edition contains the 5 Scenarios, Maps and Counters from the original SPQR, plus 9 additional Scenarios (and the requisite Maps and Counters) taken from various Expansion Modules. This major revision makes available again a key part of the brilliant Great Battles of History Series.
Battles (and the modules they appeared in originally):
- Heraclea - 280 BC (Pyrrhic Victory).
- Ausculum - 279 BC (Pyrrhic Victory).
- Beneventum - 275 BC (SPQR).
- Bagradas Plains - 255 BC (SPQR).
- Trebbia - 218 BC (Consul for Rome).
- Cannae - 216 BC (SPQR).
- Baecula - 208 BC (Africanus).
- The Metaurus - 207 BC (Consul for Rome).
- Ilipa - 206 BC (Africanus).
- The Great Plains - 204 BC (C3i No.4).
- Zama - 202 BC (SPQR).
- Cynoscephalae - 197 BC (SPQR).
- Magnesia - 190 BC (War Elephant).
- The Muthul River - 109 BC (Jugurtha).
Contents: 5 Full-color Countersheets, 5 Backprinted full color Maps, 1 Rules Booklet, 1 Scenario Booklet, Charts and Tables and One 10-sided Die.
Página del Juego en la BGG