Vinhos (the Portuguese word for "wines") is a trading and economic game about the business of wine making. Despite its small size, Portugal is one of the world's leading wine producers. Over 6 years of harvests, cultivate your vines, choose the best varieties, hire the best oenologists, take part in trade fairs, and show your opponents you are the best winemaker in the game.
As Winemakers in Portugal, the players develop their vineyards and produce Wine to achieve maximum profit. The object of the game is to produce quality wines that can be exchanged for money or victory points.
What's In The Box:
- 1 heavy duty Box measuring 400x320x75 mm.
- A big, heavy duty, wrapped and beautiful Game Board, Printed in both sides: 500x810 mm. - 6 Side folded - (32" by 20").
- 4 Player Boards printed in both sides: 240x145 mm.
- 1 Rulebook for the Reserve 2010 Version 20 pages.
- 1 Rulebook for the Special Vintage 2016 Version 16 pages.
- 1 Reference Book.
- 4 Player aids.
Punch Boards: 9 Vintage Tiles, 19 Winery Tiles, 100 Wine Tiles, 40 Vineyard Tiles, 24 Wine Expert Tiles, 12 Cellar Tiles, 6 Port Wine Tiles, 55 Bank Tiles and 40 Action/Scoring Tiles.
Wooden Tokens: 4 Feature Markers wood Cylinders, 1 Round/Taxation Marker, 4 Action Markers (meeples on players colors), 32 Barrels in the 4 Player colors (8 yellow, 8 red, 8 blue and 8 purple), 40 Discs in the 4 Player colors, 20 Region Renown Cubes, 12 Fair Tiles in the 4 Player colors, 14 Farmers (brown color pawns) and 12 Enologists (white color pawns).
Página del Juego en la BGG