SpaceCorp: 2025-2300 AD is a fast-playing board game in which 1 to 4 players explore and develop Outer Space over 3 Eras. Each player controls an Earth-based Enterprise seeking profit by driving the expansion of Humanity into the Solar System and beyond. In SpaceCorp you can:
- Assemble a Spaceport at a Lagrange Point.
- Launch an Exploration Mission to Mars.
- Mine the Asteroids.
- Earn profit from exotic resources discovered on the Jovian Moons.
- Discover microbial life in the subsurface oceans of Charon.
- Decode exo-DNA to develop radiation resistant Human pioneers.
- Undertake a Mission to Alpha Centauri in a generation Ship.
- Break through technological barriers to achieve faster-than-light travel.
- Establish a Colony in the Tau Ceti Star System.
Each of the 3 Eras is played on a different board:
- The First Era, Mariners, covers exploration and development out to Mars.
- In Planeteers, players settle the outer Solar System.
- In Starfarers, players send Missions to nearby Star Systems and establish Interstellar Colonies.
Contents: 1 Rulebook, 1 Solo Rulebook, 2 Mounted double-sided 17x17" Game Boards, 3 Counter Sheets, 4 (identical) double-sided Reference Sheets, 1 double-sided Solo Player Aid, 1 Business Display, 4 Basic Headquarters Displays, 4 Planeteers/Starfafers Headquarters Displays, 3 Card Decks: 188 Action Cards, 18 Adaptation Cards and 14 Breakthrough Cards (220 Cards total) and 24 Cubes and 7 orange Discs.
Página del Juego en la BGG