ASL Blood and Jungle sends Players into the Pacific Theater of Operations, fighting through Jungles, Wwamps, Kunai and other Treacherous Terrain. For all of you who have been longing for some great, new PTO ASL Action, Blood and Jungle was made for you! And if you've put off playing PTO, now is your chance to dive in headfirst and experience some of the best we've produced to date.
The size of this Product is unprecedented by any other Module, Magazine or Scenario Pack. This has been under development for over 8 years, and the Scenarios (yes, all 47 of them) have been thoroughly playtested. There is a wide variety of Actions from all over the PTO including the Wood-covered Hills and Plains of China, the Jungles and Villages of Burma, Borneo and the Philippines, the Bloody Beaches of Tarawa and many other Locations throughout Southeast Asia and the Pacific.
Blood and Jungle includes:
- 47 Action-Packed Scenarios.
- 4 Full Sheets of Counters, depicting more Units, Weapons, Vehicles and Planes that are depicted in the Scenarios.
- The first ever double-wide 16x22" Geomorphic Mapboard. This Map represents a large Urban Area, made up of Buildings and Huts (BFP DW‑1). This is actually printed in two 8x22" Sections on heavy Card Stock.
- One 8x22" Geomorphic Mapboard, printed on heavy Card Stock, depicting a Port Village on a River (BFP G).
- Huge Magazine with Articles on Tactics, Histories, Units, Countries, Tank Hunters, etc.
- Rules pages describing new Terrain Counters, Vehicle listings/notes and Special Units.
- A Divider Card with new Unit Capabilities and Terrain Counter Notes.