Strength is all for House Goliath. Without the physical strength to dominate Rivals or to endure the Hardships of Necromunda, a Goliath is nothing. They were created as a slave race to work the Refineries and Forges of Necromunda and toil in places where even hardy Necromundans could not survive. While the Members of the Clan are practically abhuman in their size and strength, only fools underestimate their resourcefulness and low cunning. It was the folly of their creators, who believed the Goliaths could be kept docile and ignorant though genetic meddling, that allowed elements of the Clan to gain their independence.
Get the ultimate Guide to the youngest of the 6 Clan Houses on Necromunda. This 160-page hardback Book features the definitive History of the House and Rules for fielding the 6 different types of Fighters available to House Goliath: Forge Tyrants, Forge Bosses, Stimmers, Forge-born, Bruisers and Bullies. It is ideal for fans of House Goliath or anyone who wants to delve deeper into the dark side of the underhive.
Inside this Book, you will find:
- House Goliath History and Background: an expansive and extensive background on the House Goliath, includes a timeline of the development of House Goliath over three millennia.
- House Goliath Gang List: includes all the Rules you need to know in order to field a Goliath Gang in Games of Necromunda.
- Hangers-on and Brutes: includes Rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Goliath-specific ones, for your Gang.
- Hired Guns: includes Rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents and Hive Scum.
- Strong Alliances: includes Rules for using and forming alliances with three other organisations within Necromunda that House Goliath has connections with, including the Slave Guild, the Narco Guild and House Greim (the Noble House that backs Goliath).
- Additional Rules: this Section includes new and additional Rules usable by House Goliath Gangs in Games of Necromunda, providing Goliath Players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities and Gang-specific Terrain.
- Slave Ogryn Gang History and Background, and Gang List: contains a brief background section on the Slave Ogryn Gang, along with all the Rules required to field a Slave Ogryn Gang.
- Weapon Reference Chart: contains a comprehensive Weapons reference chart for all Weapons and wargear available to House Goliath and their Allies.
- House Goliath Gang Tactics: contains a D66 Table of Goliath Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
- Dramatis Personae: includes Rules for hiring and using 6 brand new Dramatis Personae characters in your Games of Necromunda.
This is an expansion to Necromunda, the Necromunda Rulebook is required to use the contents of this Book.
Página del Juego en la BGG