At once ancient and youthful, House Escher has endured far longer than any other Clan House on Necromunda. Since the times of the first Lord Helmawr, they have established their place as a matriarchy built upon a throne of chems and violence. To outsiders, they are cruel and deadly Warriors and they do little to disabuse those rumours.
Get the ultimate Guide to House Escher. This 128-page hardback Book features the definitive History of the House and Rules for fielding the 6 different types of Fighters available to House Escher: Queens, Matriarchs, Death-Maidens, Wyld Runners, Sisters and Little Sisters. It's ideal for fans of House Escher or anyone who wants to delve deeper into the dark side of the Underhive.
Inside this Book, you will find:
- House Escher History and Background: an expansive and extensive Background on the House Escher, including a timeline of the Development of House Escher over three millennia.
- House Escher Gang List: includes all the rules you need to know in order to field a Escher Gang in games of Necromunda.
- Hangers-on and Brutes: includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Escher-specific ones, for your Gang.
- Hired Guns: includes Rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents and Hive Scum.
- Strong Alliances: includes Rules for using and forming alliances with three other Organisations on Necromunda connected to House Escher; the Water Guild, Cold Traders and House Ulanti, the Noble House that backs House Escher.
- Additional Rules: this Section includes new and additional Rules usable by House Escher Gangs in Games of Necromunda, providing Escher Players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities and Gang-specific Terrain.
- Weapon Reference Chart: contains a comprehensive Weapons Reference Chart for all Weapons and Wargear available to House Escher and their Allies.
- House Escher Gang Tactics: contains a D66 Table of Escher Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
- Dramatis Personae: includes Rules for hiring and using three Brand-new Dramatis Personae Characters in your Games of Necromunda.
This is an Expansion to Necromunda, you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this Book.
Página del Juego en la BGG