Corregidor: The Rock takes a detailed look at the Battles for the Island of Corregidor, located at the entrance to Manila Bay in the Philippines, during both the Japanese Invasion in 1942 and the subsequent U.S. retaking of the Island in 1945.
- 21 Scenarios covering Actions from 1942 (3 Scenarios) and 1945 (18 Scenarios).
- 2 Campaign Games.
- 180 Full Color Die Cut 1/2" Counters (Infantry, SW, Control and Info).
- 64 Full Color Die Cut 5/8" Counters (2 AFVs, 3 Aircraft and Info).
- HASL Map printed on two 22x28" Sheets that cover a portion of the Head of the Island based on the State of the Island in 1945 and is used for the CGs and 33% of the Scenarios (the rest being on Geo Boards from other parts of the Island).
- Player Aids for the Campaign Games, NOBA and Para Drops.
- Rules Pages describing Vehicles/Ordnance Notes, Historical Battle Rules (HBR), Map Terrain and Campaign Game Rules.
Ownership of the following Hasbro/MMP ASL Products are required to play all of the included Scenarios: Beyond Valor, Yanks, Gung Ho and Code of Bushido (or Rising Sun).
Página del Juego en la BGG