Combat Commander: Battle Pack 1 - Paratroopers is the first of what will be many Themed Collections of Scenarios for use with the "Combat Commander: Europe" Series of Games. The Theme of this first Battle Pack is focused on the exploits of American, German and even Russian Airborne Forces. CC-Paratroopers features 11 new Scenarios printed on cardstock, as well as 4 new Maps. Future Battle Packs will be similarly structured and may also include new Counters or new Cards, with themes such as Stalingrad, Partisans and Desert Rats to name just a few.
The Scenarios included in CC-Paratroopers are:
- "Fields of Fire" and "Fields of Blood" Set at Lanzerath, Germany, 16 December 1944, both the morning and the afternoon attacks (using a new Map #25).
- "Turnbull Turns ‘em" at Neuville-au-Plain, France, 6 June 1944 (using a new Map #26).
- "Carentan Causeway" at Carentan, France, 10 June 1944 (using a new Map #27).
- "No Ingouf Around" at Carentan, France, 11 June 1944 (using a new Map #28).
- "Operation Repulse" at Bastogne, Belgium, 27 December 1944.
- "Red Skies at Night" at Veliki Bukrin Bridgehead, Russia, 25 September 1943.
- "Blizzard Baptism" at Flamierge, Belgium, 4 January 1945.
- "Look Mom, No Tanks!" near Trois Ponts, Belgium, 24 December 1944.
- "We Go!" at St. Mere Eglise, France, 6 June 1944.
- "Encircled at Hill 30" at Caponnet, France, 8 June 1944.
Note: CC–Paratroopers is not a complete Game and requires ownership of Combat Commander: Europe to play.
Contents: two 17"x22" 2-sided color Mapsheets and six 2-sided Scenario Cards.
Página del Juego en la BGG